Nursing home abuse can take many different forms, and many different instances of such Chicago area nursing home abuse are discussed throughout this website.
Nursing home abuse includes that of a physical, mental, emotional, and/or sexual nature. Some various indicators that nursing home abuse may have occurred include the following:
- unexplained injuries
- wounds or sores that are present for extended periods
- injuries caused by accidents that seem suspicious
- frequent accidents
- complaints by nursing home residents
- frequent and/or severe cuts and bruises
- broken bones and/or other fractures
- signs or complaints of sexual abuse or sexual assault
- complaints of sexual harassment
If you suspect any of the signs of possible nursing home abuse described above has occurred, please contact the Elman Law Group to discuss the situation and see what legal remedy may exist.
Elman Law Group has been serving the personal injury legal needs of the Chicago area for 20 years, and is known for its litigation (court trial) capabilities. This is important for your lawsuit because if we are unable to attain an appropriate settlement, we have a proven track record of achieving highly attractive court verdicts.
In fact, because of this litigation capability, many well-known law firms choose to have Elman Law Group litigate cases.
To immediately speak directly with Tony Elman, lead attorney of the Elman Law Group, call (773) 392-8182 at any time. There is no fee for this legal consultation.